I have been working on ExtMap (previously known as Summit ExtMap) versions and its website. Today I ‘m proud of announcing the three versions of ExtMap and its website. As it is stated, I changed the name of project from Summit ExtMap to ExtMap and the versions are as follows:
- ExtMap REST (ExtJS, Google Maps API and ArcGIS Server REST API)
- ExtMap OL (ExtJS and OpenLayers)
JS ve REST versions are mostly the same as Summit ExtMap, but OL version has some missing features which will be done soon. The website of ExtMap is also available as
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or suggestions related to ExtMap.
Ext JS, ExtMap, GeoWeb, OpenLayers
Please forgive me about this late post. I want to thanks everyone who voted for me at ESRI Developer Summit Mashup Challenge. I hope all you like the “Summit ExtMap” mashup framework and use it in your projects.
The reason for this late post is “Summit ExtMap“, because I still working on framework to add some new features. The coming release will be seperated to 3 different versions as
- Summit ExtMap (for ArcGIS JS API Extension for Google Maps)
- Summit ExtMapRest (without ArcGIS JS API, works only with ArcGIS REST API and Google Maps API)
- ExtOL (Ext JS with OpenLayers supporting ArcGIS REST API)
You can choose the version suited for you. Please do not hesitate to ask for questions, new features and bugs.