This post is related to presentations and workshops that I gave until now. All of them is related to Geo issues such as Google Maps API, Google App Engine, ArcGIS Server and its APIs, Arc2Earth and Microsoft Virtual Earth (aka Bing Maps).
- Life Cycle of Mashups at DSI – Ankara / Turkey – 29 May 2009 (Turkish) (Presentation)
- Enterprise Mashups in the Clouds – Abu Dhabi / United Arab Emirates – 28 Apr 2009 (Presentation)
- Google Maps and Enterprise Mashup Development (Workshop) – Ankara / Turkey – 21 Dec 2008 (Turkish) (Presentation Part-1 Part-2 Part-3 Part-4)
- Developing Web Based GIS Applications from the Google Maps Approach – Ankara / Turkey – 21 Nov 2008 (Turkish) (Presentation)
- (ESRI European User Conf.) Developing Hydrology Mashups with ArcGIS Server 9.3 – London / UK – 30 Oct 2008 (Presentation)
- Developing Web Based GIS Applications with “Google Maps” or “Microsoft Virtual Earth – Trabzon / Turkey – 31 Oct 2007 (Turkish) (Presentation) (Paper)
- (ESRI European User Conf.) Web-based Water Information System Using GIS in Turkey – Stockholm / Sweden – 28 Sep 2007 (Presentation)